Thursday, February 7, 2008

7 Random Things

You're lucky Billy, I'm getting ready to leave the office with my wife and go spend the night at Canyon View Resort, so I'm in a good mood. Otherwise, I might have blown this off the same way I do most emails that say, "send this off to 10 people and you'll have good luck" or something similarly inane.

Anyway, here are 7 Random Things:

1. I've Lived in 7 Different States (TX, NM, MA, CA, MO, NJ, AZ) and 2 Foreign Countries (Canada & Scotland).

2. I Fell in Love with my wife, Leisa in Scotland and tried to get her to elope with me. But noooo, she had to be reasonable and wait till we got back to the states. But even after 25+ years it has still been worth the pursuit.

3. I'm recently allergic (within the past 5 years) to Peaches & Apples, and maybe Orange Juice.

4. I still have Billy & Ashley's Wedding Ceremony in my Journal. - One of the more interesting (in a fun way) weddings I've done - I have to admit.

5. If I could be a professional athlete (at the top of my game) I would want to be a Pitcher (They're a lot like preachers; they only work once every 7 days).

6. In High School, I played the character 'Jimmy the Greek' in the musical Guys & Dolls.

7. In 7 minutes, I'm out 'a here and heading for a 1 night stand with the Southwest Christian School's secretary. Did I happen to mention that she's my wife. How great is this job, where I can carry on an affair with one of the secretaries - and God smiles the whole time.

No comments: