Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Enjoy Life With Your Wife!

Enjoy life with your wife, whom you love,
all the days of this meaningless life
that God has given you under the sun.
Ecclesiastes 9:9

Monday nights are Shepherd-Minister Meeting Nights. For those of you who know the experience; nothing more need be said. For those of you who don't; let me just say, "Don't try this at home kids. Leave it to the professionals!"

They're really not that bad, and every now and then, they can be real good: like last night. Good discussion about some important things. And then the bonus: The ministers got to leave early, so the Shepherds could enjoy the meeting even more on their own.

Anyway, I went straight home, plugged the iPod in the portable player, and hopped in the Hot Tub with Leisa. Let me tell you, there's nothing like sitting in 100 degree water with all the jets doing their magic, sipping on a home made ice-cream/coffee frappacinos, listening to some good music, looking up at the brilliant Arizona stars (we have our own stars out here you know) and enjoying life with Leisa.

I've made a lot of bone-head decisions in my life. But marrying Leisa wasn't one of them. Marrying her is the best thing I've ever done in this life under the sun.

And getting a hot-tub rates pretty high up there too.


2 comments:

Lori Ann said...

Of course Leisa is the silly one in the pictures...I like your wife too, even though I haven't seen or heard from her in a few, my bad too!
We just got back from 8 days ked free in Hawaii I think Ron feels the same way!

caro b said...

Love the pictures and it makes me so happy to see you and Leisa still so in love!