Thursday, July 3, 2008

Resident Aliens


I know it's been a while since I've posted anything, and I promise, I do have some things to say, but just haven't had the time to get them written down. I will shortly.

But for now, I just wanted to let you know that I have updated the "Lessons" page on our church's website www.southwestchurchonline.org If you would like to listen to what I've preached lately. I'm especially in interested in any feedback from the "Resident Aliens" series that I have been working through. I will preach the last of that series this Sunday, July 6. The title of this last sermon will be "Resident Aliens 6: The Constitution of the Christian Colony.

You can click on the link or the picture and it will take you to our website where you can listen online, or down load the sermons and listen at your leisure. Again let me know what you think.

No comments: