Monday, April 28, 2008

What to do with a Crown Victoria?

Leisa and I are in the middle of an “auto re-assignment” phase. Our son Kyle, sold his “monster truck” that got maybe 10 mpg - going down hill, with a tail wind. We in turn gave him our Explorer because he needed something with which to tow a trailer. And Leisa’s parents gave us their Crown Victoria that they didn’t drive. I’ve already gotten a dig from one of my “so-called” friends, (with the initials Billy Burnett) when he told me “his grandmother called and wants her car back.” I do believe Leisa and I are too young to be driving a Crown Vic. So I'm asking you my friends for suggestions on how to proceed from here. You can let me know your suggestions by participating in the poll above.

2 comments:

Craig Rapp said...

You really ought to embrace the Crown Vic. It is the coolest car made. I had an employee from McDonald's ask me if he could buy my Crown Vic. I had to let him down. Enjoy the coolness, Bro.

John Wheeler said...

Send me the name of that McD's employee, he can buy mine. Driving this car is making me crave prunes, and the radio keeps playing Lawrence Welk.