Monday, December 28, 2009

Day 37 of 40 Days of Prayer

Scripture: Proverbs 31:10-31

Meditation: We all have one: a mother. Regardless of our mother's 'mothering nature', we wouldn't be here without her. Mother's have a hard job, I know I made my mom's job more difficult than it should have been, but she managed to survive the ordeal. I am thankful for my mom. And I'm thankful for the other women, who have influenced ('mothered me' if you will) my life in very important ways. They all deserve our honor and respect.

Prayer: Father in heaven, thank you for giving me a mother on earth who loved me and trained me. Help me to honor her in a way that honors you. Father thank you for all those you have brought into my life that have nurtured and mentored me through the years. Help me to recognize that it was you who brought them into my life.

No comments: